What is it?
Polyter ameliorate plant growth by greatly saving water and fertilizer inputs by 50 to 80%. Biodegradable, Polyter allows the roots to grow 3 to 5 times their usual volume in the soil. Very low dosage, 2 / 3g per Liters of soil.
Polyter is a hydro retaining Fertilizer with a very high capacity to optimize the needs and development of plants. Polyter's semi-permeable polymeric membrane allows a very quick absorption of liquids which are released very slowly and in small quantities according to local parameters (evaporation and type of vegetation). A procedure of encapsulation specific to the technology makes it possible to join together balanced fertilizing products and trace elements within the polymeric chambers.
An advanced Technology
It produces dramatic effects on plants very quickly:
+ Leaves, + flowers, + fruits
A growth promoter, retainer, fertilizer, naturally degradable.
These effects on soils are indisputable and widely proved:
As proven by various studies, there are no comparable products available on the market today, offering all of its characteristics and efficiency.
- Its superior hydro-reductive capacities
- Its ability to activate vegetative development
- Its fertilizing and processing capacities
- Its capacity to increase yields' production
- Its ability to recreate fertile soils on uncultivated soils
- Its ability to optimize the "latent genetic potential"
- Its environmental and economical capacities of our water heritage and bio-diversity